CleanJack privacy statement
“We will always handle your data confidentially”
At CleanJack we find it very important that your data is handled properly. That is why we would like to explain why and what data we collect. And also what you can do if you disagree. We have tried to keep it as clear as possible.
We always handle your data confidentially. That is the most important thing you will read here. All information is stored securely and is only accessible to those people who need it. We do this by implementing technical, security and organizational measures. This way we prevent the wrong people from doing wrong things with your data
What we collect and why?
We collect personal data from prospects, customers and visitors to our website or when you visit us. No exciting things, we basically do this because we want to serve you and others as best as possible.
We can keep track of one or more things:
First and last name – This way we can address everyone properly
Function – This way we know better which information, tips and events are relevant to you
Organization name and department
Phone numbers – This way we can contact you if necessary
E-mail and social media addresses – Also in connection with contacting us
If you would like more information about the personal data that may have been collected from you at CleanJack, please contact us.
We do not store data longer than necessary
What we keep on our websites
Which cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
Let’s start by saying that you can of course disable your cookies, this can be done in the settings of your browser. It may be the case that you do not get the optimal experience that you are used to from us.
At CleanJack we use various cookies that ensure that your visit to our website(s) becomes more pleasant and easier. This way they can ensure that you do not have to re-enter your password every time or that we can better show you the information you need.
Below is the list with a brief explanation of why we use them:
- Google Analytics, with which we keep track of which pages are ‘doing well’ and which we still need to improve. All data in Google Analytics is anonymized as much as possible and therefore cannot be traced back to individuals.
- Facebook, this way we know whether what we do on Facebook also interests you.
- LinkedIn, so we can present you with LinkedIn posts that are relevant to you.
- Bing Ads, in addition to Google, a number of people also use Bing to search, here too we want to help people by showing relevant advertisements.
- Doubleclick, so we can show advertisements on other sites that match what you are looking for at that moment. We do this occasionally to show you interesting articles from our website cleanjack.nl.
Those whose personal data are processed (data subjects) have the following rights:
- the right to information
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- the right to data erasure (oblivion)
- the right to restriction of processing
- the right to portability (data portability)
- the right to object
- the right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making / profiling
Would you like to change something or do you have a question?
If you have any questions about the data Flying Bytes Mobile BV (CleanJack) collects, or how we use it, please feel free to contact us. This can be done with our FG (Data Protection Officer) Elles Swaager, she can be reached by phone at 070-2040132.